We want your exterior staining project to look as good as it was when it was new. Some of the common staining projects include house siding, decks, fences, play sets, and gazebos. To make sure you get the longest life out of these projects Heartland Painting is committed to providing exceptional care.
- Power washing the wood to remove all old stain, mildew/mold, dirt, etc.
- Sanding to make smooth and prevent splintering.
- Filling holes with wood putty.
- Masking your siding,windows.
- Drop cloth the ground.
- Protect anything that could come in contact with project.
- All wood restoration projects are hand brushed only. Spraying stain could get airborne and get on things that it doesn’t need to be on.
- All wood will get two coats of premium exterior stain