Your exterior is the first thing that people see when driving by, Heartland Painting is determined to transform your exterior into the house that all your neighbors are talking about.
Power washing the exterior ensures that all loose paint, chalk, mildew, are removed prior to painting. A special solution is used to help take care of that damaging mold/mildew.
- Loose paint is scraped off and sanded.
- Failing caulk is removed and re-caulked.
- Raw wood is primed with oil based primer .
- Windows are masked with plastic for protection.
- Bushes are tied back, and protected.
- Siding is painted with two coats of premium exterior paint.
- Fascia boards are painted with two coats of premium exterior semi-gloss paint.
- All tools and materials will be cleaned up at the end of each day and put in an area designated by you.All trim (i.e. windows, doors, posts, pillars, handrails, etc.) are painted with two coats of premium exterior semi-gloss paint.
- Your yard will be free of any litter at the end of each day.